U.S. State and Federal Senate and House Representative members are invited to recognize 2020 Climate Student Essayist winners from each state during the annual keynote fundraiser event for U.S. student climate publication awards.
2020 National Climate Program Timeline
- 2020 National Climate Student Competition Program press release is distributed to national science agencies, high school science teacher associations, student and parent organizations, environmental associations, corporate leaders, and media outlets.
- Personal invitations are provided for participation to U.S. State and Federal Senate and House Representative members.
- Students submit climate op-ed essays to their local or state newspapers for publication.
- Student op-ed and climate essay submissions are received by Books Motivate Foundation for adjudication review by a diverse panel of scientific and policy community leaders.
- National student climate essay winners are announced for press publication. The public is invited to attend the 2020 Breakfast of Champions Awards Event on Saturday, August 29, 2020.
2020 Reception of Champions Program
Celebrate Student Climate Publications
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2020